Friday, January 18, 2008

The latest NST and Biophysical Profile

I survived another round at the hospital! I can't believe I've already been doing these tests for a month. "Kango" will be here before we know it!

Everything still looks fantastic. I was so excited that I got to have another 4D ultrasound yesterday, and even more excited that we got some great face pictures of "Kango". I'll have to get them scanned in this weekend so everyone can see. I still think that s/he looks a lot like Gavin. :) We are so anxious to meet this little one.

Here are a couple of photos I snapped during the non-stress test. Yes, I am totally bored during the hour I'm hooked up to the monitors. If you're unfamiliar with this test, the lines on the paper are the baby's heart rate along with a measurement of any contractions I might be having. Yesterday I didn't have any contractions while on the monitor, but last week there was one mild one. By this point that's pretty common according to the OB nurses. I don't know these things because I've never been this pregnant before! LOL!