


We are so so blessed...what did Tony and I ever do to deserve these 2 beautiful children? What a blessing.
Although part of me is so sad at what we missed out on with Gavin...call it "Mother's guilt," but as I sit up in the wee hours of the night rocking Olivia, there is still that pang of guilt that I never got to do that with Gavin--I'm so ANGRY that we missed out on this time with him--and we'll never get that back. I know that Tony and I did the best that we could with the hand that Gavin was dealt, but it just doesn't seem fair that a baby as small as Olivia could be stuck in a hospital for so long...
But instead of dwelling on the past, we're just trying to enjoy the present and these wonderful babies that we are lucky enough to call our children.
