Monday, May 12, 2008

A First Giggle and a First Fishing Trip!

The weather was less than perfect last Saturday, but Tony was bound and determined to give Gavin his first fishing experience. The whole thing started with a special trip (just daddy and Gavin) to pick out a fishing pole and tackle box. Gavin chose Lightning McQueen of course! It was rainy and a little on the cold side, but the line got thrown in the water, none-the-less!



And Uncle Greg showing us how much "fun" the rain was! (Gavin wanted Uncle Greg to watch)


With no bites to be had, it wasn't long before Gavin got tired of fishing...I wish I would have still had the camera out when Tony, Grandpa Mike, and Uncle Greg were all out at the end of the dock with that Lightning McQueen rod...Gavin was in the house!

And today brought Miss Olivia's. first giggle. Poor baby girl is teething something AWFUL This afternoon was terrible for her, but there was a window of about 30 minutes where she was smiley and happy. She'd giggle, and then I'd laugh because it was so dang cute, and the harder I'd laugh, the harder she'd giggle! Now with Tylenol and Oragel on board, she's fast asleep in her swing.